Changing the way you play life
by MARINA BELSKIKH
50 000 PEOPLE HAVE PLAYED FRESHBIZ GAME in 20 countries
Since entrepreneurship is a life-style and a mind-set we need to develop skills to create reality from our ideas. We are multi-gamers, simultaneously being inventors, marketers, coaches, parents, and friends, and we don't really want to separate this life game into parts. We are social creatures aiming to play life with love. With competition in mind, our success becomes obscure. Making money is no longer a form of making a living. Entrepreneurship is who we are. Entrepreneurship is an approach to succeed in any project we undertake.
- To be true to yourself, your ideas and focus on the essentials.
- To explore entrepreneurial thinking in an entirely new way.
- To turn ideas into reality.
- To create winning in many dimensions with many people simultaneously.
- To identify your unique gifts that can be leveraged to move you and others forward in life.
- To widen your view, broaden your perspectives, and envision the total picture.
- To see more opportunities and possibilities than what was there previously.
- To transform things we must or must not do into things we may choose or choose not to do.
- How to make smart partnerships to bring everyone success, results and winning through providing tremendous value all around.
- Instead of selling, pitching, convincing, or recruiting to share a unique message and attract your ideal customers or community to you with ease.
- To transform your community by being in the same as others around you.
- To make people feel good when they engage in a relationship with you.
- To widen your horizons by switching from a fixed mind-set to a growth mind-set.
What Participants Are Saying
I studied business sciences at the University, but I never had a chance to really practice entrepreneurship. Before it was scaring for me to start my own business, now all the fears are gone. I want to help people and develop my full potential. - Dora Rodriguez, medical researcher, Montreal, Canada.
It was another demonstration that we must help each other in order to succeed. Miracles come when you start breaking old beliefs and stereotypes. I feel as a creator now and do not want to postpone launching my own project. – Oksana Proskurnik, logistics agent, Novosibirsk, Russia.
Marina is the founder of the International Business Development Alliance. She is an international trade expert. She writes about entrepreneurship, international leadership, innovative techniques for sustainable organic growth, and global business development.
Marina sits on the board of a few institutes and tours internationally, empowering entrepreneurs and international trade specialists. She is becoming well known fast for her ability to transform her clients' organizations and minds, using a real-world language and practical solutions that fit into anyone's hectic lives.
How Does It Work?
Game-based learning and seminars are gaining traction, excluding fear-based games from this list, of course. Going through a Freshbiz simulation session you will have a chance to experience entrepreneurship in practice. The game will take you through a process of finding clarity on what some of the games modern entrepreneurs play look like. You will be among solution seekers, game changers, and influencers planting new seeds and creating fresh ways to play new games in our lives based on real values and real-value impact. Then you will come to the point to evaluate how it might work for you.
Get Started Now
Get in touch with us. We will speak about the barriers you or the company you work at face to move forward. We will structure the game session accordingly to the plans you are trying to achieve.
The duration of the play session is 4 hours. The cost is 2400 $ per group or 100 $ per person. The size of a group - min. 10 participants and max. 24 participants. For exclusive corporate sessions, we will give you a quote.For sessions held outside of we ask to cover our transportation costs. The session is held in English and in French.
Everybody should live his life as a participant in the front row, rather than a spectator in the back row. Let’s do this thing together playing Freshbiz game!
Our next session will be held on the 27th of January at 17:30 at Nepsu 405 ave. Ogilvy, Montreal (Quebec). The promotional price of this session is 50 CAD per person. Reserve your place today!